Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Answers will be revealed when we have a sit down with God


Recently someone asked a question on one of my social media sites.  At first glance, I was taken back but after prayer and thought I felt saddened by this person’s burden that was heavily weighted on their heart.

Their questions was as follows, “I write with respect only for the love of the truth. I am a servant of God from 31 years and I always read this confusion from many believers:
You know this? Every day, 20000 children between 0 and 4 years old die of hunger and thirst, especially in Africa. They do not have guardian angel like this in your post? So God in his goodness leaves the guardian angels for European or American children but has no angels for African children?
Can you explain this contradiction?”

My response is as follows:

Brother in Christ

You’re question is definitely a good one. This subject has been asked and argued over for a few thousand years. Allow me to respond in the deepest respect to your question. As a humble lover of Christ I too have asked this same question to God himself. In 2008 I received a call just a few minutes before midnight on December 8th that my 22 year old daughter had been killed. I was working on a project in Illinois and had to make a long dreadful drive back to my home state of Louisiana.

During this long drive I cried out to the Lord many times asking why, how could you have taken my sweet daughter away from me? With the deepest sorrow I had ever experienced, all I could do is push the pain down so deep that no one could see it.

Being confused, I started blaming myself. I had decided it was my own sin that caused the death of my child and somehow God was torturing me. It wasn’t long after losing Summer, my oldest daughter was almost killed. She stayed in a coma for several weeks from head trauma and finally after over a year of therapy she came out of it but was left with paralysis to the right side of her body and now disabled for the rest of her life.

Instead of being angry with God I chose to humble myself and seek His face. Throughout this time of trouble God drew me closer to him than ever before. I found myself year after year reading through the Bible several times and during this I would have what some call prayer time, I call it conversation. In doing this He has given me a peace that passes all understanding. You see pain and suffering is a worldwide thing, it has no boundaries. Take Jesus for example; at any time if God had chosen, He could have sent a legion of angels down and destroyed everyone that had plans to crucify our Lord. But, He had a reason to allow His son to die on the cross; it was simply for you, me and a few billion other people.

So I guess it all comes down to free will. It’s a choice that we all have. We either choose to have faith and believe or not.

The grand question of “WHY” I believe this mystery will be revealed when we have a sit down with God someday in Heaven.

Russell L. Martin

Throughout time, many religions have presented differing beliefs of the afterlife. Whatever they may be, we surely all have a final destination. Ask yourself: Is there a heaven or hell? When I die will I simply cease to exist and my body turns to dust? If I make it to heaven, what will I do for eternity? Will I see and know my family and friends? What about angels and demons, are they real?

More about Russell L. Martin:

Using his life experience and firm belief in Jesus the Son of God, Russell L. Martin was inspired to share an incredible tale of what it could be like to be in a personal relationship with your protecting Angel; thus became the birth of “Scars of My Guardian Angel”.

In addition to “Scars of My Guardian Angel”, a 312 page Christian novel, Russell L. Martin written 13 wonderful Christian songs, that he and his wife share in local churches around their community.  “Scars of My Guardian Angel” is the first book of The Portal Series.  The book is receiving rave reviews from readers leaving them with a strong desire for book two of The Portal Series: Bloodline of the Scrolls.

For more information about Russell L. Martin visit, https://www.russellmartinauthor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment